Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Quote #458, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

Here goes Blog Quote #458...

"If you don't know where you are going, you might end up somewhere else."
-Toby Keith-

Driving down the road the other day, I heard this song come over the radio waves. I had to do a double take as to the meaning of the statement.

After further pondering, it was determined to be one of those tricky statements that go round and round. Can always expect something fun and unique from country music.

Silly, yes.
Makes you think, absolutely.
Some truth to it--- I believe so.

Moral of the story... it's not a bad idea to determine where you want to go, otherwise you'll surely end up somewhere else. I think??

Might lead to the question--- How does someone know where 'somewhere else' is, if they don't know where they are 'going?' HMMM...
Nice piece of writing by Mr Keith and his crew!

That's my view...what say you?

No comments: