Thursday, December 31, 2009

Quote #297, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

Here goes blog quote #297...

"In the new year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, but never in want."
-Irish proverb-

May your friends be many and your problems few. When you extend your hand, remember that to give(help) is much more pleasurable than to receive.

As Zig Ziglar says, "if you help enough other people get what they want in life, you will eventually get what you want in life." I think that is one of the best statements ever from one of this planet's best motivators ever. Truly a genuine real deal guy as well. I know, because I had the pleasure of meeting his family and him for a half hour conversation backstage.

End the decade with the favor of a helping hand. Can you think of any better way to go out?

That's my view...what say you?

No comments: