I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?
Here goes blog quote #170....
"First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up, and finally, you forget to pull it down."
-George Burns, comedian who lived to be 100-
Mr Burns was a funny, funny man. A few other zingers he had.."At my age, flowers scare me." Also.."Everything that goes up must come down. But there comes a time when not everything that's down can come up." He also shares this "I smoke cigars because at my age if I don't have something to hang onto, I might fall down."
George shows us a few things here. First, growing old can be enjoyable. Second, you have to have a sense of humor up to the day you die. Finally, you can never be too old to smoke a good cigar.
Actually he subliminally shares a tip with us as well. Don't forget to properly zip up(or down).
That's my view...... What Say You?
Aer Lingus Visa Signature Card 75,000 Avios Bonus
22 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment