I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?
Here goes blog quotes #101....
"The only thing in life you have 100% control of is your effort and your word."
-Neil Carlson-
I thought we'd stay with the "100 theme" for one more post. The more I read this quote, the more I liked it. I'm sure if pressed I could come up with a few other things I totally control;nonetheless these two made me THINK.
My EFFORT... hmmm... Yes I do have 100% control over that. And a powerful control that is because effort is a major factor in success, achievement and enjoyment in life. Every day upon awakening I am in total control of the effort I put into anything and everything that the upcoming day holds.
My WORD....... another one where I totally DECIDE if I keep my word or not. I wish the masses would take this one more serious.
Speaking of my word.....I just added to my resume:
Best quality of Tim Smith: Reliable and trustworthy. My handshake means everything (IE: MY WORD is GOLD).
How many others do you know that can say this???
That's my view....... What say YOU?
Aer Lingus Visa Signature Card 75,000 Avios Bonus
22 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment